ِDolphin Smart ELED TV + DVB T2 , 2018 Technology
- Smart ELED (Android 4.4+)
- Digital Tuner DVB T2 (Digital & Analog, Support HD Channels)
- Wireless Display, Smart Screen Mirroring
- Double Tempered Glass , Crystal Anti broken
- A+ Grade Panel Original A+ grade & 100% no bright dot
- USB Media Player (2 Ports)
- Memory ROM: 8GB, RAM: 1GB
- Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby AA
- Full Power operation (100V-250V) 50/Hz
- Double Y-Type Stand
- Built-in WIFI, LAN Network Card
- PANEL: Original A+ grade & 100% no bright dot and three years warranty
- Multi-language OSD, including English & Persian, Japanese, Korean etc.
- Port: USB / HDMI/ VGA/RF (ATV+DTV) /AV IN /VIDEO/AUDO_OUT/LAN/DIGITAL AUDIO
What is a smart TV?
Originally called “connected TVs,” these sets were later branded as “smart TVs” by companies such as Dyson and Dolphin. The term has come to denote any TV that can be connected to the internet to access streaming media services and that can run entertainment apps, such as on-demand video-rental services, internet music stations and web browsers.
A smart TV, sometimes referred to as connected TV or hybrid TV, is a television set or set-top box with integrated Internet and Web 2.0 features, and is an example of technological convergence between computers and television sets and set-top boxes. Besides the traditional functions of television sets and set-top boxes provided through traditional broadcasting media, these devices can also provide Internet TV, online interactive media, over-the-top content, as well as on-demand streaming media, and home networking access
In smart TVs, the operating system is preloaded or is available through set-top box. The software applications or apps can be preloaded into the device, or updated or installed on demand via an app store or app marketplace, in a similar manner to how the apps are integrated in modern smartphones.
The technology that enables smart TVs is also incorporated in external devices such as set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, digital media players, hotel television systems and phones and other network connected interactive devices that utilize television type display outputs. These devices allow viewers to search, find and play videos, movies, photos and other content from the Web, on a cable TV channel, on a satellite TV channel, or on a local storage drive