Dyson 90KS Online UPS Low Frequency Industrial UPS System
External Battery, Lonkg Backp Model , VDC: 2X 240V
-Input Voltage 3Phase : AC 209V~ 475V , Frequency : 50/60Hz
-Output Voltage 3Phase : AC 380V +/- 2%, Frequency 50/60Hz
1. High level battery reliability:
– Automatic battery test
– Battery care, Battery life span can be increased approximately by 20% more
2. Back feed protection: to avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply
3. Bypass may be deactivated to allow operation as a frequency converter (at 50 or 60 Hz), or as stabiliser
4. Easy to maintain (front access)
5. Reliable, filtered, stabilised and regulated sine wave output (double on-line concersion technology VFI according to EN50091-3 specifications) with filters for atmospheric disturbance suppression
6. High reliability: IGBT technology, full microprocessor control with no-break static and manual bypass
7. High level diagnostics: event log with 128 messages, states, measurements and alarms-available from the built-in LCD in several languages
8. The UPS may be configured with the RS232 serial port (flash upgradable )
Double conversion on-line Application:
Data Processing Center Mainframe System Manufacturing and Telecom Equipment
Three phase input, three phase output On-line double conversion Static by pass Manual maintenance by pass Microprocessor control LCD diagnostics of front panel Remote and tele-control Redundant and parallel architecture Expandable runtime capability Auto diagnostics Low audible noise leve
IGBT technology to achieve this high efficiency.
Wide input voltage range to minimize battery consumption and so help extend battery life. High level remote monitoring and control using both RS232 and volt free contact signals from two separate communications ports. 3W3 also includes an easy to use front panes status display Full microprocessor management which monitor and control all function of the UPS including operation, battery management, automatic restart and shutdown, and provide real time mains and load readings.
Battery management.Programable battery test both weekly or monthly for 6 seconds.
Fault history event record.Fault/Alarm history with”date”&”time”of each event.
ECO mode. 3W3 is also “friendly” to the electrical supply,taking 95% utility power.
3W3 establishes a new benchmark in uninterruptable power.the modern,compact design tackless power problems in a unique and innovative way to provide perfect protection for computer networks,process and medical control equipment,and any other mission critical qpplications.
High reliability and low maintenance. Manual maintenance bypass, and MTBF (mean time between failure) of 200,000 hours, and MTTR (mean time to repair) of 15 minutes, slide out battery trays and redundant ventilation for battery thermal stability.
3W3 establishes a new benchmark in uninterruptible power. The modern, compact design tackless power problems in a unique and innovative way to provide perfect protection for computer networks, process and medical control equipment, and any other mission critical applications.
3W3 is also “friendly” to the electrical supply, taking 95% active power.
LCD display and LED mimic diagram provide clear and timely information on UPS operating status.
Two RS232 interface ports, and a remote port including UPS-OFF, bypass and EPO inputs.
The software for most operating platforms and a complete range of SNMP options (both for Ethernet and Token Ring) are available on request.